Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Craft Ideas!



AllCrafts.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Craftbits.com

I found these websites the other day and am already thinking of which projects I want to do. Like I need more projects to never finish.

Weeding out the craft supply bins is progressing slowly. I found a few (okay, way more than a few) beads I forgot I had. Actually, I was looking for a specific bead and got sidetracked by other sparklies so much that I didn't do the project I went to the workroom to do in the first place and now, the capper to it all, I don't remember what it was. Anyway, I did sort out some beads that I'll put in the Etsy shop as a destash sale. It's not much but at least I got something out of the workroom. The "Empty That Bin in 2010" project has been so successful (yeah right) I decided to carry it over into 2011. Now I just need to come up with a catchy slogan. Maybe I'll have a slogan contest and send the winner all the stuff I pull out to discard. Hmmm, that sounds more like a threat than a treat, doesn't it?

No comments: