Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Etsy Friends



The Crafters' Guild Place is all over the map now! I responded to an Etsy forum post this morning about featuring sellers on blogs and the result has been new friends from Queens, New York USA (by way of Toronto, Canada), Jackson, Mississippi USA, Hong Kong, China, Asia, and County Donegal, Ireland. Making these new friends makes me feel like a world traveler. I'm going to Google Earth and do a "fly-over" of all the places these folks live. The photos at the top of this post are from the shops just added today. Each one has more good stuff than you can shake a stick at (a good old Southern-ism if there ever was one). Click the picture for a link to the shop itself.
If you'd like to your shop to the Etsy Shopping Mall section (over on the left side of the page), just convo me at seajewels2005.esty.com and I'll be glad to add it. Every week I'll put a larger photo with a link and short comment down under the blog posts section. This week tialeyvintage (great vintage clothing) is featured.

I see more convos coming in on the Etsy shop - wow, more friends and more places to cyber-visit! Keep them cards and letters comin' in folks. You like me, you really like me (I hope) :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my Happy in the Birdcages Pillow Cover! Your blog looks great! It's great to make new Etsy friends!