Sunday, August 24, 2008

Made It Into A Treasury!



I am so excited -my Orange Popsicle
Flower Lariat Necklace was listed in a Treasury on Etsy. Beth of theladiesann.etsy.com put together a beautiful collection of things orange and called it A l'rorange : from crispy duck to the Etsy logo, everything's better "a l'orange!" It is such an honor and a thrill to have my necklace chosen from the thousands of pieces of jewelry on Etsy and the cherry on the top is that the treasury was featured on the front page! If you're not familiar with Etsy, trust me, this is a big deal. I always love it when I log into my Etsy shop and see the little red number by the Conversations link. It means someone has been visiting my shop and wants to talk about it. For the note to say I'm in a treasury is so totally awesome, as my 15-year-old niece would say. Many thanks also to Beth who got a screenshot of the treasury on the Etsy's Front Page and posted it on Flickr. I'm going to smile all day!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88549784@N00/2789017633/

No comments: