One box of fabric sorted and repacked. OK, so I didn't actually throw anything away, but it's a start. I did manage to get my mailing supplies organized and let me tell you, that was no day in the park. My sense of the ridiculous kicked into high gear when I realized what I was doing:
1. Recycle empty boxes from work --- Free
2. Cut the tape and flatten out the box for storage --- Free
3. Get a box off the stack to mail something in --- Free
4. Buy more tape to put the box back together --- Huh?
5. Discovering I am a moron --- Priceless